It is a much more powerful system as compared to the R33
PLUS. Indeed the R-2000 is capable
of managing several dryers in a very refined manner.
The most important characteristics of the R-2000
- Possibility of managing two measurement cards, i.e. 16 wood probes,
4 temperature probes and 4 EMC probes.
It can be used to measure the air humidity with the dry bulb and
wet bulb method and in this case the wood drying programmes are
managed bearing in mind these parameters.
- The heating, dehumidification and ventilation control can be
carried out proportionally and the heating is also equipped with
an analogic output.
- Auxiliary inputs allow the heat exchanger input and output temperatures
to be measured and the management of energy savings.
- Electricity consumption control and reduction according to the
time of day and festivity.
- Heating valves and dumpers position control.
- A wide range of wood drying program phases can be carried out
choosing different priorities such as:
1° - Temperature and EMC;
2° - Average Wood Moisture
3° - Time.
In this way it is possible to optimise the cycles according to the
types of dryers.